Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hello, friends! This past Sunday I had the wonderful opportunity to preach at my home parish, St. Thomas in Newark, Delaware. I ask that if you get a few minutes (or 24... LOL) you take the time to hear about my mission and what St. Thomas and its beautiful congregation mean to me! Thank you, Bob Gilley, for recording it and making it available for us to share. A special thanks goes out to Fr. Paul Gennett Jr. and Deacon Cecily Sawyer Harmon, who have been like a mother and father to me these past five years!

I am so blessed to be surrounded by such an amazing, supportive, and loving family!


Sunday, May 31, 2015 - Alejandra Garcia-Gonzalez delivering the sermon
Posted by St. Thomas's Episcopal Parish, Newark, Delaware on Tuesday, June 2, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment